Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Father's Day 2010
Reagan, Darin, and Tressie

July  2010
Darin, me, and Addie
 I just wanted to wish a very happy Father's Day to my incredible husband Darin.  He truly is the best husband and father that I could ask for.  Plus he grilled me an awesome steak today, so he totally gets bonus points for that. :)


July 2010
Juan, Tressie, Reagan, and Julieta
And of course I can't leave out Tressie and Reagan's daddy.  They are with him today and I'm sure that they are having a blast.

In a related note, my house has remained clean for over 24 hours.  That is about how long they have been gone.  Coincidence??


January 2009
Grandaddy, Reagan, and Tressie
And then there is my Daddy.  He passed away in September of 2009.  There is still not a day that goes by that I don't miss him, but I am so thankful for the love that he gave to me and my girls.  He taught me so much about the type of parent that I want to be and the type of father that I want for my children.  He might be gone but the legacy of love and family that he left will always be here.


September 2010
Paw Paw and Addie
Last but not least is my father in law.  He came into our life a little bit before my dad passed away and I don't know what the girls would do without him.  Tressie and Reagan were VERY close to their granddaddy and were devestated when they lost him.  Paw Paw has been there for them every step of the way and they just adore him. 

And a very happy day to all the other daddys, grandpas, uncles, friends, father figures, single mommas, and everyone else out there too!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment