Sunday, June 12, 2011

So... I have a blog

My family and I just took a huge leap of faith and I quit my job to be a stay home mom of our 3 crazy little girls.  So now I am taking another little leap and starting a blog.  It will probably be a little of this, a little of that. Just a mish mosh of my crazy crafty life trying to survive and thrive as a stay at home mom to 3 incredible, beautiful, energetic little girls. I doubt anyone is interested about reading about my life, except maybe my dog Lucy, but she's can't use the computer so that narrows  it down even more.  :)  More than anything, I just want a place where I can look back and remember how life was during this wonderful, crazy time in our lives.  So if you did somehow stumble upon this blog, thanks for reading and please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment